About the Role
• Responsible for providing age-appropriate care which includes:
o Changing diapers (As directed by the parent and/or Children's director)
o Escorting children to the bathroom
o Maintaining a safe environment
o Putting children down for naps
o Holding children if needed
o Sitting with and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, play and prayer.
• Be polite, courteous and friendly to all children, parents and volunteers.
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to the Morning Service. Child care hours are every Sunday 9:30 am to
• Stay until children are secured with a responsible adult named on the child’s registration form.
• In the event of an emergency notify the children's director and parent via the communication system or cell phone.
• Straighten the nursery room and clean/sanitize any toys/beds before leaving the nursery.
• Report any issues to the children's director which hinder you from carrying out your duties or
(Preferred) Experience in caring for children between the ages of 0 to 4 with the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities.
At least 18 years of age
Completion of background check
Completion of a drug screen
Must adhere to The Springs Church Toccoa Guidelines