About the Role
• Responsible for providing age-appropriate care which includes:
o Changing diapers (As directed by the parent and/or Children's director)
o Escorting children to the bathroom
o Maintaining a safe environment
o Putting children down for naps
o Holding children if needed
o Cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, play and prayer.
• Be polite, courteous and friendly to all children, parents and volunteers.
• Must be consistent and reliable. Child care hours are every Sunday 10:00 am to
• Stay until children are checked out by an adult named on the child’s registration form.
• In the event of an emergency notify the children's director and parent via the communication system or cell phone.
• Clean, organize, and sanitize room, toys, and beds before leaving.
• Report any issues to the children's director which hinder you from carrying out your duties or
(Preferred) Experience in caring for children between the ages of 0 to 4 with the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities.
At least 18 years of age
Completion of background check
Completion of a drug screen
Must adhere to The Springs Church Toccoa Guidelines
About the Company